Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Door slammed in your face? Turn up the music, baby!!!

It happened this morning another door slammed in my face. As I drove home I had my entire blog written in head and I was really going to rant about it. My keyboard would have never forgiven me. In a previous life I was a legal secretary and man can I type fast and furious.
Anyway, when I got home I had auto tuned Joanna Cotten on directv. Her first song "Big Revival" gets the party started. She can get you in a good mood fast.
I've blogged about her before so you already know how much I love her music. Today I'm going to order her CD and I'm going to get a signed one. When she wins a Grammy I can tell everyone, "oh I've been listening to her forever".
When I figure out YouTube I will set up her video. In the meantime turn up music, baby!!! Territory Mom

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Thanks for spreading the word about my music. You know, I used to be a legal secretary in my other life too!!

Glad I can lighten your mood. Just knowing my music is making a difference out there lightens mine!

ROCK ON...Joanna Cotten