Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Did You Watch Memphis Beat?


Okay, I autotuned Memphis Beat last night because of Jason Lee.  I mean I loved him in My Name is Earl.  I watched it  until my son got too old for me to watch anything adult so I didn't see the last 3 seasons of the show.  Then just yesterday I heard about Memphis Beat.  I started watching the show and it is great.  This guy looks so too.
I'm enjoying the show so far then our lovely Alfre Woodard appears in the show.  Oh, yes really love the show since there is an Oklahoma connection.  Ms. Woodard, born in Tulsa, OK, plays the police chief, Tanya Rice and she's tough.  She has a don't mess with me I'm the mama of 5 kids and mama knows best, attitude, love her. 
If you can check out the show only when the kids are asleep.

Have a great day.
Love,
Territory Mom



3 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

I was all set to watch the show last night. When I went into the living room my husband told me he was recording it. The Sooners were playing baseball. So maybe we'll get to watch it tonight.

NAJackson said...

Man I forgot to DVR it!!! I will next week. I thought it looked like it was going to be good.

Territory Mom said...

Okay, the Sooners come first.
Dragonfly, the 1st episode will be on again 6/26 12:00 am and 6/27 at 7:00 am.