Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Windshield Oklahoma and Turquoise Thursday Together


Last Friday evening after Lucky went to the trainer (see previous post) and we went on a nature walk we decided to drive around our little community.  I love driving by this property because I love this fence.  It is old and someone painted it turquoise.  With the paint chipping the old red paint is revealed which makes it perfect, at least to me.  I love the combination of red and turquoise.
The paint on this side is not chipping yet.
 
It has been really busy around here so I combined "windshield Oklahoma" with "Turquoise Thursday". 
This is my first Turquoise Thursday and I'm not sure where it originates.  I saw it on these blogs and thought since it is my favorite color I would join in:
and

Have a great day.
Love,

Territory Mom

P.S. With 3/10 of rain last night I don't have to water the garden today. Yay me!

Blogger had some issues so this is a repost so I could fix my labels.

1 comment:

RCUBEs said...

I think the chipped paint gave the fence a character! Nice shots! But I enjoyed it more when I clicked on them and made them bigger. God bless and hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.