If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday - Pearl S. Buck

Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kevin Durant Basketball Camp-Christmas Gift Idea


I heard from KD's people about a great Christmas gift idea, the 2012 Kevin Durant Basketball ProCamp.
I did a post about it yesterday but I had some computer glitches and the press release didn't post.  Sorry about my computer error.  It was definitely the computer error and not human error LOL.
The camp will be held this summer at Heritage Hall, OKC for boys and girls, ages 7 to 18.  I know what you're thinking.  I haven't heard if there will be a camp for adults, but I'll let you know if I hear about it. 
Anyway, you can get more information at ProCamp.
Also, here are some other links, just because we love having a pro basketball team in our backyard:

In case you haven't seen it yet, here is KD's great Nike commercial.

Have a great day.
Love,
Territory Mom

No comments: