Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

I Didn't Win the Made In Oklahoma Round Up Recipe Contest, Again

This was my third year to enter in the MIO Round Up Recipe Contest. This year I thought I might get a finalist award but no luck. One thing to remember about recipe contests is that someone else is going to make the dish using your instructions so they have to be precise.
So before submitting a recipe be sure and make it from your instructions not from your head. Also, have a friend make it before submitting it.
The recipe I submitted tasted great but I put the wrong size pan to use on my instructions so I'm sure the judges thought I was crazy. I'll share it with you later.
Have great day,
Territory Mom
P.S. Here are all the deserving winners: http://miocoalition.com/roundup09/winners_announced.asp

No comments: