Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You Have to Check This Out

From the Faraway, Nearby
This is T.R. Ryan's blog, he is a native Oklahoman and an excellent photographer. I heard about him from Jen http://www.jenx67.com/.
Mr. Ryan posts photographs from his world travels which are mesmerizing with compelling commentary. Today, however or actually yesterday he posted photos of Mount Scott and the Wichita Mountains, a beautiful and serene place.
If you are an Okie who lives in another state this will make you homesick.
Have a great day.
Love,
Territory Mom

2 comments:

Deborah Ann said...

I just checked out his blog. I'M SO JEALOUS! Though I love looking at pictures from faraway places, I would much rather go there and see it for myself.

I wanted to thank you for your prayers, sis. Aaron came out of surgery a few hours ago, and it went very, very well! I'll post tomorrow about it. God really came through...

TR Ryan said...

Territory Mom! Thank you so much!!!! What a beautiful blog you have. I so appreciate your post here. And don't you just love Jenx67! I'm going to enjoy visiting your blog.

TR