Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Cold Front Is On Its Way



This is what the sky looked like about 3:00 pm yesterday.  It looked to me like the cold front was moving in.  I was so glad that I had already got this much wood put up.  It doesn't look like much but kids started running wild so I had to cut the wood stacking short. (Yeah, me)

I thought we were prepared until I wake up this morning to rain, rain and more rain.  I hadn't put the kindling on the porch yet.  I'll get that done today so it can dry out before the real cold front comes in today.  I really need to pay more attention to the weather man.
Have a great day.
Love,
Territory Mom

1 comment:

Deborah Ann said...

I love the pretty Christmas background!

Our cold front showed up as snow...it's just starting, we're supposed to have a blizzard tonight. Yeah.

Thank you for praying for my son, Aaron. That means the world to me!