Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ultimate Christmas House-Double Blog Today

Its getting close to the nomination time for Blog Oklahoma so I'm checking out everyone's blogs. I found Traci Baker because I searched for "homeschool", my new occupation.  You have to check her out.  She looks like so much fun.  Her house is decorated so adorable for Christmas. She has Santa taking a bubble bath. How cute is that?  I'm now in the spirit.

http://livingthegoodlife5.blogspot.com/

Have a great day.
Love,
Territory Mom

Dec. 18th - Hey everyone. I heard from Traci @ The Bakery and she wanted to let us know that the Christmas house is her friend's.  See Traci's comment below.  I bet Traci's house is decorated great for holidays, too.

1 comment:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

HEY! Thanks for plugging my blog! I do have to tell you the house is NOT my house w/ the Santa...it is a friend's house. I want to make sure she gets the recognition...lol. Don't hate me now...lol. Where in Oklahoma are you? I am in eastern...near Tulsa. Feel free to drop by my blog anytime...I always have a pot of coffee going... :)