Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Homecoming In My Hometown

Prague Basketball Homecoming Court
on the new basketball court

Due to last week's ice storm, the power outage and making a homecoming dress for my niece, Kitty Kate, I have neglected my blogs.  Now I can play catch up reading everyone's blogs until the next ice storm and power outage which is on its way.  In Oklahoma you know that it is going to be bad when the local NBC affiliate preempts the Today Show.
Anyway, the homecoming ceremony was Friday night and our girls won their game in the new well deserved gym.  More about the game here
I had the privilage to make my niece's dress.  She is the blond with a the red, white & black dress (the school colors).  She looks so little in the picture even though she is 5' 9 1/2" and wearing heels.  I like the fact that tall girls like to be even taller. 
For more about the dress go here.
Have a great day and be safe.
Love,
Territory Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this dress! You are a talented designer!