Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Nominations Are In - 2009 Okie Blog Awards

I can't believe it, this humble blog has been nominated for an Okie Blog Award, what an honor.  The nomination is in the Best Representation of Oklahoma catagory (this was my secret wish).
To me I have already won.

I would like to thank the academy, my director, oops wrong speech

Thanks to whoever nominated my humble blog.  I so appreciate it!!

Check out all of the nominations at Oklahoma Blog Awards.  We have such wonderful and creative people in our great state.
Love,
Territory Mom
P.S. I'm going to start making my dress for the ceremony.  I'm thinking of a camoflage sequin number. What do you think?

6 comments:

rcubes said...

Congratulations! Hope you win! God bless.

Traci @ The Bakery said...

I know I nominated you for it....love how Oklahomafied your blog is!! Good Luck!! Thanks for nominating mine as well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on this HUGE honor. Thank you for blessing me every day with all of your blogs. You are an inspiration!

Deborah Ann said...

Well how awesome is that? I think the sequins will do very nicely.

You so deserve this, your blog is definitely as Traci puts it "Oklahomafied!"

Territory Mom said...

Thanks everyone!! Thanks Traci for nomination, you're a doll!!

Unknown said...

Oh yes camo and sequins are a great combo!!!
Congrats on your Okie blog nom!