Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Oklahoma To Me - 18th Verse

Oklahoma to me . . .
is the smell of homemade biscuits and sizzling bacon
especially after you've been huntin' with your dad.

Love,
Territory Mom

P.S.  Don't worry my kids aren't big enough to go hunting with dad yet, but out here in the sticks it is sometimes necessary to carry a gun.  Only Big Daddy carries it because there are alot of varments out here.  Is that how you spell "vaaaarments"?

Go here for the best recipe for buttermilk biscuits.  Email me first before you try it. It takes skill or just pioneer spirit.
I found a photo of one of my buttermilk biscuits, yummy

2 comments:

Prairiemaid said...

Last year someone asked what I was getting the grandsons for Christmas. I posted we were getting the grandsons who didn't have BB guns, guns. Lands, you would have thought I was gonning to get them machine guns! LOL

Robin said...

people don't understand us country folk!