Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wind Blown Corn

Memorial Day brought a fierce rain. This photo was taken yesterday. You can see the corn is starting to make a comeback.







Here's a better picture.  Notice all the different heights of corn, a horse named, Fred is to blame.
This weekend we will till up part of the garden and I'll replant okra, squash and more corn.  I don't worry about it being too late in the season to plant.  I'm a late bloomer so why shouldn't my garden be.

Have a great day.
Love,
Territory Mom

3 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice little garden you have there.

Covnitkepr1 said...

I always found it strange how corn could be laying on the ground almost flat and come back to be straight.
Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from

Bob West said...

I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I have yours.
Very insightful! I am now a follower.
God Bless, Bob West
http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/05/god-vs-science.html