Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

My First Skywatch Friday

Helicopter with a big saw

Since I first saw Skywatch Friday on Yogi's Den I wanted to be a part of it.
So, here I am doing my first Skywatch.  We woke up to this last Saturday morning.  A man sawing down trees.  Not just any man, a man with nerves of steel.  Flying a helicopter and cutting trees at the same time.
I'll post more photos soon.
In the meantime check out Skywatch Friday for more great photos.
Have a great day.
Love,
Territory Mom

P.S. Check out what I'm making for the great vintage sewalong here.

3 comments:

LV said...

I am glad you joined Sky Watch today. That is a remarkable shot of that plane with the blue sky as a background. I never heard of cutting trees like this.

Jim said...

It's a great sky shot.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

That is a great photo. I'm intrigued about the cutting trees thing.

I love skywatch. I hope you do also.