Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

This week was Grandpa's birthday.  All the kids love Grandpa.  They love just hanging out with him.  Redbird calls him the funniest grandpa ever.  When Rooster is having a bad day he tells me, "I need to see grandpa."



He can do great things even have a conversation with someone while a kid is on his lap acting like a monkey.

He'll loan you money if you need it or take you to the Sonic for a footlong cheese coney.  Yummy!!!!
Last Christmas my nephew gave him money for Christmas, so cute!!!
  He fixes bikes and in his shed are many bikes of all sizes.  No matter what your size he always has a bike for you to ride.

You can talk to Grandpa about anything.  Here, Redbird is explaining that that bull is wanting to breed that cow.  Grandpa, just said, "yeah, I think you're right".
Happy birthday, Grandpa!
Love,
Territory Mom


2 comments:

Sylace said...

this is wonderful. I wish I had had a grandpa like that.

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Grandpa!