Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Windshield Oklahoma - Resting Cattle

This is the view leading to my home.  These are my neighbors and we all look out for them.  We know when someone new has arrived and know when they are hungry.  They can be a little nosey sometimes.  I see them close to my fence sometimes checking up on me. 
See the big girl at the top.  I know she gossips about me.
Also, notice the little black spot behind the black bull.  He or she is the black calf of the family.
Have a great day.
Love,
Territory Mom

1 comment:

Oklahoma Granny said...

I was mowing night before last and the cattle that live on the other side of the fence just stood there staring at me. I just know they were thinking awful things about the stupid woman that was cutting down all that perfectly good grass that they could have eaten if only they could get beyond the barbed wire.