Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Who Do You Think You Are? Season 3


Next Friday, Feb. 3rd will be the premiere of season 3 of Who Do You Think You Are? on NBC.  This season we will take a journey with twelve new celebrities, Blair Underwood, Martin Sheen, Marisa Tomei, Rita Wilson, Paula Deen, Helen Hunt, Jerome Bettis, Rashida Jones(she is Quincy's daughter), Edie Falco,
 Jason Sudeikis (so funny), Rob Lowe and Oklahoma's own, Reba McEntire.  According to twitter @reba, our girl's episode will air March 2nd.
I love to hear their stories and see their reaction when they hear about a new discovery in their family.  We all have a very interesting family history and a story to tell.  I have been researching my family for over 10 years now and I'm just glad I'm not famous.  I'll tell my own secrets.
I hope you enjoy the show.  Watch every episode because sometimes the least famous celebrity will have the most interesting story.
Also, last year when I posted about the beginning of season 2 we were in the middle of one of own Oklahoma blizzards.  Not so this year.
Have a great day.
Love,
Territory Mom
   

1 comment:

Jill of All Trades said...

I like that show if I can remember when it's on. May have to record it.