Rain in the middle of August makes the horses happy
I haven't posted in awhile. Nothing has been going on, just living life. I sit down to write something then something else comes up that needs my complete attention, so I have to turn off the computer. Mom Mayhem tagged me to answer her 8 questions about myself. Thanks!!! This is a great way to ease me back into blogging. Here goes:
1. Are you looking forward to anything in particular right now?
Yes, fall weather which it is slowly getting here. My kids and I have already bought some Halloween decorations, we also love Thanksgiving and Christmas.
2. Do you coupon?
Not really. I try and I'm going to keep trying.
3. How did you come up with your blog name?
This blog, OklaHome is because Oklahoma is my home, I love it.
Delayed, But Not Denied is because of my son's developmental delays, but I know God has not denied him.
New Territory Co. is my sewing and business blog. New Territory Co. is my business name.
4. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
We love nature walks, but we also love driving around Oklahoma finding new territory.
5. What do you look forward to at the end of the day?
When everyone has had their bath and are in their pj's.6. What were you like as a kid?
7. What are you like now?
8. If you could be famous for 1 talent what would it be?
My sewing and designing, but I really would like to be famous for my cooking.
Now, I'm supposed to tagged 8 blog friends with my 8 questions. I can never decide who to tag so I will give you 8 trivia questions about Oklahoma. All Okies should be able to answer the questions correctly, however I will pick a random winner from all the entries. Oh, the prize?
A jar of my homemade salsa made from my own homegrown tomatoes.
Oklahoma trivia questions:
1. Can you name 3 famous singers from Oklahoma? Okay maybe 4, 5 or 6
2. Oklahoma has produced more astronauts than any other state. Name 3 of them.
3. Name 4 Olympic Gold medalists from Oklahoma.
4. Which U.S. President was born in Oklahoma?
5. Which city in Oklahoma has the largest supply of oil in the world?
6. In honor of Mom Mayhem which movies did Tom Cruise film in Oklahoma. Mom Mayhem has all ready provided the name of one on today's post.
7. What are the names of the Five Indian Ballerinas?
8. Do you know the name of this building and where it is located?
Good luck and have a great day.
P.S. I'll post the answers on Wednesday. I promise!!!
Oklahoma did not produced the most astronauts go here for the correct information.
So sorry for the misinformation.