Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Skywatch Friday II

I know I have posted a similar photo on a previous post but I love this photo it is so Oklahoma.  This was taken Feb. 1, 2011 and it was definitely a white-out.  My daughter calls the round bales frosted mini wheats.   

This is the highway closest to our home also taken on the 1st.  I didn't get the mail that day or the day after.  The mail was delivered on the 2nd but I chose not to get it.
Have a great day, stay warm and safe.
For more great photos check out Skwatch Friday.
Oh, don't forget to watch Who Do You Think You Are? tonight.
Love,
Territory Mom


4 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Wow you had more snow than us here in MI. Keep warm and happy weekend!
Sky Watch

Gabriela Abalo said...

Nice shots!!

Wishing u a very happy weekend

cheers from Uruguay

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love that top pic. You are right it is so "Oklahoma."

crystal.cattle said...

I never thought of that, but they do look like frosted mini wheats. It has been a hard winter for cattlemen taking care of their cattle and stock.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com